This unit replaces the end-of-life (legacy) UAP-O which is no longer avaliable.
- Use: Indoor/Outdoor, the unit is fully weatherproof and outdoor rated.
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz, and 5 GHz (Dual Band)
- Throughput: 2.4 GHz - 300 Mbps, 5 GHz - 867 Mbps
- Range: 183 m
- Ethernet Port: GigaBit (1000 Mbps)
- PoE : 24V Passive PoE or 802.3af PoE: Alt. A.
- Mounting: Wall or Pole
- Antenna Connectors: rpSMA
- Secondary Ethernet Port: No
|Can a UniFi Mesh AP link with a UniFi non-Mesh AP?|| Yes
|Do I have to use the Mesh feature?||No. A UniFi Mesh AP is a ‘normal’ UniFi AP, with the addition of simultaneous Uplink/Downlinks. You can use a UniFi Mesh AP with zero WDS links. In fact, these products make excellent wired Outdoor UniFi APs.
|Is the Mesh self-healing in case of a mesh-node failure? || Yes. The Controller will automatically reconfigure the wireless links as needed.
|How does the Mesh work?||Normal UniFi APs can not support simultaneous wireless (WDS) Uplinks and Downlinks. UniFi Mesh APs can simultaneously support an Uplink and one or more Downlinks. That means a UniFi Mesh AP can have both an Uplink to any other UniFi AP (Mesh or non-mesh), plus one or more Downlinks to any other UniFi AP (Mesh or non-Mesh).
|Can this Dual Band unit be used with the existing range of Ubiquiti outdoor Hi Gain antennas? || Yes.
What Do You Get ?
- One Dual Band Access Point as pictured
- Two rpSMA screw on antennas
- One Active 24VDC GigaBit PoE Injector
>li> AU power cable for the PoE Injector
- 12 months, return to Freenet-Antennas, we look after your warranty.
- Note: Warranty is void if not used with shielded grounded CAT5e cable.