As WiFi technology advances, choosing the right equipment becomes harder for the end user.
We have designed this form so you can tell us what you have, and what you want to achieve, then our experienced technician selects the most suitable equipment to meet your goals at the most economical price possible.
The advantages of planning your Point to Point WiFi Bridge Link this way are :
- It avoids ordering a expensive link that will go 30 kilometers, when you only want to go 100 metres, and vice versa
- The performance you want is assured, or we tell you that unfortunately the P-P Link is not possible, *before* you buy equipment, install it and find out the hard way.
- Our standard P-P Bridge kits come with 20 metre cables, you can now customize lengths to suit your particular needs, including masts, lightning protection, ruggedized IP65 enclosures etc
A "Point to Point Wifi Link Bridge " consists of:
- Two Access Points, A and B, usually mounted on a roof or wall of buildings A and B
- Weatherproof outdoor shielded cables which run from the Access Points to a 240V AC Power Pack inside the building where they connect to your Modem, Computer or other WiFI equipment.
- Optional lightning Protection devices and cables
Point to Point WiFi Bridges can be used for (but are not limited to) :-
- Extending your Internet connection to another building, perhaps 10 kilometers away, or just next door
- Connecting video security cameras outside your house or business
- Taking your business data offsite to a remote and safe location
- A backbone to connect remote Access Points throughout your Caravan Park or Retirement Village
- Providing a 500 Megabit per second connection to your gamer mate down the road
- Connecting your childs PC upstairs to your downstairs Internet ADSl modem in your rental house (you cant run wires)
- Obtaining environmental information and video from a island 10km offshore
- Making Internet access and VOIP phonecalls available between houses on your farm
How to Proceed
- Purchase this product, select any form of shipping and *ignore* the final price. If paying with Credit Card, your Card will be manually processed and will be charged exactly $10.52 inc GST. If paying by Direct Debit, just transfer exactly $10.00. to my account. You will receive a Tax Invoice for the amount you paid.
- Fill in the form below and you will receive a manual quotation for the equipment that best suits your needs, including configuration, testing and shipping to your location. It's 'Plug and Play' you install, aim, turn on and you have a instant, working Point to Point Wifi Bridge Link. Absolutely no configuration or technical knowledge is required for use.
- The Point to Point Wifi Bridge Link quoted is fully tested, data is encrypted, and the units are MAC locked. By default two 20m cables are supplied unless you change them in the quote. Also supplied are Power Packs and Australian power cables for 240v AC Mains usage.
- All our P-P links are supplied with a printed configuration sheet for your records, and printed installation instructions
- Your EZY-PP-BUILD payment for will be deducted from your quotation, so it's fully refunded when you purchase your Point to Point Link.
What will happen ?
Once you have purchased this product, go to the following URL and fill in the form. You will be emailed ASAP with a quotation for the best choice of Ubiquiti equipment to do the job. This is a manual operation and can take up to a couple of days depending on our workload.
Link Builder Form <-- CLICK HERE AND FILL IN THE FORM !