This is our premium POE Injector. It has these features:
- Gigabit ethernet support. The manufacturer rates this to 1000 Mbps, and we have tested at 1000 Mbps to Ubiquiti devices over 20m of ToughCable.
- Grounding included. The RJ45 ethernet connectors at both ends have metal shells, and there is DC continuity between these connectors. This meets the grounded POE cabling requirements by Ubiquiti.
- Power Indicator. There is an LED that lights when DC power is applied via the DC connector.
Click image to enlarge
DC Socket: 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm
DC Voltage: Max. = 56V. Min. (to light the LED) = 9V
DC current: 2A Max. = 48W @ 24V = 96W @ 48V
Ethernet data rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps. Works with GbE (Gigabit) ethernet interfaces
Suitable for use with Ubiquiti devices: Yes
Temperature - operating: 0 ~ +45 DegC
Temperature - storage: -30 ~ +70 DegC
Case material: PVC
Length: 210 mm
- RJ45 Socket 1 -> RJ45 Plug 1
- RJ45 Socket 2 -> RJ45 Plug 2
- RJ45 Socket 3 -> RJ45 Plug 3
- RJ45 Socket 4 -> DC Socket Centre
- RJ45 Socket 5 -> DC Socket Centre
- RJ45 Socket 6 -> RJ45 Plug 6
- RJ45 Socket 7 -> DC Socket Outer
- RJ45 Socket 8 -> DC Socket Outer
- RJ45 Socket shell -> RJ45 Plug shell -> DC Socket Outer