This product is part of the AirVision product range from Ubiquiti.
- Feature Packed User Interface: These cameras have their own internal Web Server that allows you to login and view the live image. But when using the free AirVision management software from Ubiquiti, you can now do things like:
- Display multiple camera images on one screen
- Setup video recording. Full Time, Motion Detect, and other recording modes available
- Easily playback recorded video.
- All this available from any PC with a Web Browser.
- And lots more ...
- Cost-Effective Solution: Shattering conventional industry thinking, Ubiquiti offers AirVision's powerful IP surveillance system completely free of charge. No huge upfront costs, no monthly subscription fees.
- Breakthrough Price/ Performance IP Camera Product Line:
The AirCam line of H.264 megapixel cameras combine advanced industrial design and powerful performance.
- Live webcams
Here is a Youtube video showing the feautures included in the AirVision software. AirVision is included free of charge with every AirCam.
airVision/NVR Host PC
airVision (AV) is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) controller application that manages the cameras and a Network Video Recorder (NVR) application. You can run your airVision controller/NVR in a number of ways:
- On your PC/MAC. You can download a free copy of the Ubiquiti controller software (see: this link) and install it on your PC (Windows or Linux), or MAC.
- On a Ubiquiti airVision-NVR. This is the easiest. You get a black-box that does it all. airVision is pre-installed. It comes with a built-in hard disk capable of storing 100's of hrs of recordings, and you can add extra disk space by pluggin on extra USB hard disks. See: this link
Add WiFi connectivity
If you want to add WiFi connectivity to your AirCam, just add an airGateway to the POE injector that comes with the airCam. You configure the airGateway in Station (= 'client') mode, and connect it to your AP.
Click image to enlarge