This is an Upgrade/Replacement product. It saves you money. It must be ordered with other devices that normally ship with Ubiquiti 15V or 24V/0.5A power injectors.
If you order this product, we Exchange
- the standard Ubiquiti power injector and AC power cord from one of the other devices in your order
- this 48V to 24V POE converter
This POE Converter is ideal when it is needed to power a Ubiquiti device from a industry standard 48V POE LAN switch.
It converts from:
Nearly all Ubiquiti devices accept between 12 and 24 VDC input. We recommend using this POE Converter on the 24V setting.
- From: 802.3af (48V) to
- To: 24V (or 12V)
This POE converter should not be used with devices that ship from the factory with POE supplies bigger than 24V @ 0.5A. If you are unsure what power supply is included with a Ubiquiti device, please check the spec sheet for that product.
Do not use with:
Do use with:
- RocketM-Titanium (Needs 48V)
- UniFi-Pro, UniFi-AC. (Need 48V)
- AirFiber. Needs 50V (special power supply).
- Any Ubiquiti product that can run on 24V POE, and requires less than 12W of power.
- BulletM, BulletM-Titanium
- RocketM2/RocketM5, RocketM9
- NanoStationM2, NanoStationM3, NanoStationM5
- LocoM2, LocoM5, LocoM9
- UniFi-Std, UniFi-LR, Uni-Fi-Outdoor, UniFi-Outdoor-5
|Input||Between 36 and 60 VDC. Normal: 48 VDC
|Output voltage||12 or 24 VDC (Switchable)
|Output power||12W max. (24V @ 0.5A)
|Size|| 85 x 55 x 36 mm
|Grounding||Metal shield of RJ45-Input|
Metal shield of RJ45-Output.
|Certification||C-Tick and CE (EN 55022)
|More ... || see Datasheet