Photo shown at right is of the 22 dBi/33 cm dish model. Photo of the larger 25 dBi/42 cm dish not available yet.
||Australian companies have the GST refunded by the ATO. The ex-GST price of this product is $181.57
Freenet Antennas is an authorised reseller of Ubiquiti products in Australia.
Ubiquiti products are carrier-class, meaning they are ideal for:
All Ubiquiti products include:
- Wireless ISPs (WISPs),
- Companies needing to deploy robust equipment with very powerful network management features, or
- End users needing top performance gear.
- An Operating System. For most products the OS is AirOS™ - Ubiquiti's powerful operating system and Graphic User Interface (GUI). For some of the embedded systems (boards) the OS is OpenWRT.
- Two Network modes that apply between the wired (ethernet) and wireless interfaces:
- Router - with common internet gateway features like NAT Firewall, PPPoE, etc.
- Bridge - transparent bridging.
- Four Wireless modes that apply to the radio interface:
- AP. Access Point mode is a standard 802.11 Access Point.
- Station. Sometimes called 'Client' mode, this connects to an AP.
- AP WDS. (AP + MULTI-POINT BRIDGE). This mode is the combination of an AP and a Multi-Point Bridge with up to 6 WDS
transparent bridge connections.
- Station WDS. (SINGLE POINT BRIDGE) This mode makes a transparent bridge connection to a unit in AP WDS mode as one of the 6 WDS peers.
- Advanced Featutres like:
- Wireless Traffic Shaping. Dedicated upstream and downstream bandwidth control.
- QoS. Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service prioritisation for Voice and Video.
We only supply World Version Ubiquiti units
In mid-2011 Ubiquiti started selling two models of every product with a radio:
Don't get USA-Locked products by mistake!
Freenet Antennas only sell World Version units.
- USA-Locked: This is what most USA suppliers sell - as required by the USA FCC.
These units can ONLY operate on US frequencies. We use different frequencies in Australia.
You can not change the 'Country' selection in the web interface. There is no way around this - even re-loading new firmware.
- World Version: These are only for sale outside USA and can use all legal frequency band available in Australia.
See our Product Selection Guides to help you decide which product is best for you.
Compact and Robust Product Design
The NanoBridgeM5-25 is a high performance end point station. Activity and signal strength LED's simplify installation. Enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection enables prolonged operation in harshest environments.
A pair of these is ideal for high speed, long distance links of 60 km or more.
Breakthrough Wireless Performance, AirMax and AirControl Support
150 Mbps TCP/IP [?] and 60+ km Range
NanoBridgeM products utilise Ubiquiti's revolutionary AirMax™ TDMA protocol enabling scalable, carrier-class PtMP network performance. Additionally, AirControl™ application allows central management of 100's of devices.
The unit is a complete package of:
- 25 dBi gain antenna; both horizontal and vertical polarisations
- MIMO Radio package running AirOS V5
- Ethernet Interface, with POE input.
- Adjustable Pole-mount.
- 24 V POE Injector.
So that means:
- No radio card / host board issues
- No RF cable quality concerns
- No mechanical stability concerns
- No enclosure mounting requirement
- External signal strength LED meter for antenna alignment
- Integrated antenna
- Robust weatherproof design
- AirOS V5™ operating system that includes
- powerful network management
- gateway router or bridge functions, and
- full device control
|Transmit power||200 mW max.
|Receiver sensitivity||down to -96 dBm
|Antenna gain||25 dBi
|Processor Specs||Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
|Memory Information||32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
|Networking Interface||1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Accepts POE voltages between 12 and 24 VDC.
|Approvals||FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE, C-Tick
|Power Supply||12-24V POE @ 5.5 Watts.|
24V Supply and injector included.
|Power Method||Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
|Operating Temperature||-30C to +75C
|Size||241 x 420 x 420 mm
|Mounting||Pole mount included.
|Warranty||12 months Australian warranty
Inner Feed Removal
Warranty and Support Information:
- 1 year warranty - in Australia
- Ubiquiti Power Limits in Australia
- Official Online Forum
- Support Page for Drivers, Documentation, etc.
- The Knowledge Base provides a place where you can search the most commonly asked support and pre-sales technical support questions.
- The Support Wiki provides you with the AirOS user manual, quick setup guide, and setup tutorials to get your Ubiquiti™devices running.
- The Support Forum is an excellent and resourceful place to access the wealth of knowledge from Ubiquiti Support Engineers and the entire Ubiquiti™ Community.
- The Best Practices explains how Ubiquiti recommends setup for best performance.
- Support is provided by the manufacturer. After checking the FAQ and online forums, if you still need help you can reach support in these ways:
Power Over Ethernet Cable Lengths
Click image to enlarge
|Click on the image to see the maximum POE cable lengths for various Ubiquiti devices and POE injectors
You may want to also consider...
You may also want to add the following products to your purchase.
Externally Rated CAT5 Cable
Grounding: It is imperative that this device is installed with a grounded POE cable. Failure to do so can result in the ethernet interface failing in an electrical (lightning) storm. Failure to provide proof that a suitable cable was used will result in any warranty claim being void.