The StationBox is an outdoor enclosure with an integral antenna. The StationBox was designed to make installation of the device easy. Moreover, this unique outdoor enclosure makes the service of installed devices easy. The advantage of the StationBox is that it facilitates the installation of different boards from different suppliers. The long lifetime make the StationBox a unique and ingenious solution.
The antenna is suitable for either single antenna (SISO, 802.11a) or dual antenna (MIMO, Wireless-N) applications. The antennas are twin-polarity (Horizontal & Vertical), 12 dBi , 5 GHz, with pigtails to MMCX connectors.
The enclosure is made from UV stabilised (for outdoor use) ABS and is designed to house boards from a number of manufacturers. The boards are installed in the StationBox by using the supplied "base" and "spacers". The "base" includes prepared holes for different PCBs. The picture shows the installation of a Ubiquiti™ RouterStation. The panel is not displayed in order to make the picture clearer.
The StationBox supports these boards:
- Mikrotik: RB411, RB411A, RB411AH, Crossroads
- Ubiquiti Networks: WISPstation - possible to install 2 boards in 1 StationBox, RouterStation, RouterStation Pro
- Wline: W3000G, W4000Gv4, W3000GLX
- Compex: WP54AG, WP54G
- Wiligear: WBD111, WBD500 in both possible to install 2 boards in 1 StationBox
- Airlive: WL5460AP, WL5470AP, WLA9000AP
- Alfa networks: W610
- CC&C: WA-2204A
How it Works
The StationBox is a universal outdoor enclosure designed to facilitate installation.
||In situ service is simple. The TOP COVER includes a compact bracket. During in situ service, the Top cover remains in position (on a mast or console) which means that the direction to the antenna is not changed. All other parts of the StationBox (components placed inside of the StationBox, including the antenna and PCB AP/Router board) can be removed. Consequently, the service can be done at more appropriate place or a technician can replace the internal parts at the place of installation.
Internal configuration of the StationBox
Internal configuration of the StationBox is designed for universality, simplicity of installation and effective space utilisation. Each part and its location is shown on the picture. The StationBox enables installation of different types of PCB AP/Router boards from different suppliers.|
The StationBox contains a mount which allows easy mounting on any mast or console. It is also possible to install the StationBox by using a NanoBracket which enables to adjust the enclosure up & down and to any direction in range of 90° to each side. The NanoBracket's material and colour match perfectly with the StationBox. Both are made from UV-stable material.
Both the H and V antennas have the same radiation plots.
Click image to enlarge
Optional Configurations from Freenet Antennas
You can buy the StationBox w/2 x 12 dBi 5GHz antennas and install your own electronics.
Alternatively, you can order pre-assembled and tested bundles from us. These options are selected at the bottom of this page.
|Option||Embedded System||Radio Cards||Antenna Used
|SBRS-SR||1||0||1 x 12 dBi 5 GHz (H or V)
|SBRS-XR||0||1||1 x 12 dBi 5 GHz (H or V)
|SBRSP-SR||1||0||1 x 12 dBi 5 GHz (H or V)
|SBRSP-XR||0||1||1 x 12 dBi 5 GHz (H or V)
Warranty and Support Information:
- 1 year warranty - in Australia
- Ubiquiti Power Limits in Australia
- Official Online Forum
- Support Page for Drivers, Documentation, etc.
- The Knowledge Base provides a place where you can search the most commonly asked support and pre-sales technical support questions.
- The Support Wiki provides you with the AirOS user manual, quick setup guide, and setup tutorials to get your Ubiquiti™devices running.
- The Support Forum is an excellent and resourceful place to access the wealth of knowledge from Ubiquiti Support Engineers and the entire Ubiquiti™ Community.
- The Best Practices explains how Ubiquiti recommends setup for best performance.
- Support is provided by the manufacturer. After checking the FAQ and online forums, if you still need help you can reach support in these ways:
Power Over Ethernet Cable Lengths
Click image to enlarge
|Click on the image to see the maximum POE cable lengths for various Ubiquiti devices and POE injectors
You may also want to consider...
You may also want to add the following products to your purchase.
Externally Rated CAT5 Cables