||Australian companies have the GST refunded by the ATO. The ex-GST price of this product is $104.55
Freenet Antennas is an authorised reseller of Ubiquiti products in Australia.
Ubiquiti products are carrier-class, meaning they are ideal for:
All Ubiquiti products include:
- Wireless ISPs (WISPs),
- Companies needing to deploy robust equipment with very powerful network management features, or
- End users needing top performance gear.
- An Operating System. For most products the OS is AirOS™ - Ubiquiti's powerful operating system and Graphic User Interface (GUI). For some of the embedded systems (boards) the OS is OpenWRT.
- Two Network modes that apply between the wired (ethernet) and wireless interfaces:
- Router - with common internet gateway features like NAT Firewall, PPPoE, etc.
- Bridge - transparent bridging.
- Four Wireless modes that apply to the radio interface:
- AP. Access Point mode is a standard 802.11 Access Point.
- Station. Sometimes called 'Client' mode, this connects to an AP.
- AP WDS. (AP + MULTI-POINT BRIDGE). This mode is the combination of an AP and a Multi-Point Bridge with up to 6 WDS
transparent bridge connections.
- Station WDS. (SINGLE POINT BRIDGE) This mode makes a transparent bridge connection to a unit in AP WDS mode as one of the 6 WDS peers.
- Advanced Featutres like:
- Wireless Traffic Shaping. Dedicated upstream and downstream bandwidth control.
- QoS. Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service prioritisation for Voice and Video.
We only supply World Version Ubiquiti units
In mid-2011 Ubiquiti started selling two models of every product with a radio:
Don't get USA-Locked products by mistake!
Freenet Antennas only sell World Version units.
- USA-Locked: This is what most USA suppliers sell - as required by the USA FCC.
These units can ONLY operate on US frequencies. We use different frequencies in Australia.
You can not change the 'Country' selection in the web interface. There is no way around this - even re-loading new firmware.
- World Version: These are only for sale outside USA and can use all legal frequency band available in Australia.
See our Product Selection Guides to help you decide which product is best for you.
A Complete System Board for use with the Ubiquiti™ SR71-A Radio Card
Ubiquiti's LiteStation-SR71 (LS-SR71) provides a powerful and robust platform to utilize Ubiquiti's SR71-A radio module. Featuring a powerful 680MHz processor combined with an 802.11n driver enhanced version of Air OS, the LS-SR71 is ideal for wireless applications requiring exceptional range and throughput performance.
Combine the LS-SR71 with a Ubiquiti™ miniPCI SR71-A radio board to make a complete WiFi system. The LS-SR71 is compatible with this card:
- SR71-A 2.4 and 5 GHz 802.11a/b/g/n
|Processor Specs||Atheros AR7131 MIPS 680MHz
|Memory Information||32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
|Networking Interface||1 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
|Serial Interface||On board RS232 with DB9 connector --> Serial header (requires RS232 adapter)
|PCI Support||1 x 32-bit mini-PCI
|Approvals || FCC,CE, C-Tick when used with Ubiquiti™ radio cards
|Power Supply||5-18V (18V max recommended). Sold separately. @ 4 watts
|Power Method||Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
|ESD/EMP Protection||Transient Voltage Supression at POE port
|Operating Temperature||-20C to +70C (System PCB optimized for hi-temp)
Warranty and Support Information:
- 1 year warranty - in Australia
- Ubiquiti Power Limits in Australia
- Official Online Forum
- Support Page for Drivers, Documentation, etc.
- The Knowledge Base provides a place where you can search the most commonly asked support and pre-sales technical support questions.
- The Support Wiki provides you with the AirOS user manual, quick setup guide, and setup tutorials to get your Ubiquiti™devices running.
- The Support Forum is an excellent and resourceful place to access the wealth of knowledge from Ubiquiti Support Engineers and the entire Ubiquiti™ Community.
- The Best Practices explains how Ubiquiti recommends setup for best performance.
- Support is provided by the manufacturer. After checking the FAQ and online forums, if you still need help you can reach support in these ways:
|Power Over Ethernet cable: